Monday, March 23, 2009

Finger Paints

I bought a bottle of No Miss nail polish this weekend after my curious little girl got into my bag of polishes and went crazy. I had to throw away every bottle. The good news is, I finally found a nail polish I can feel good about! This stuff is so great...there's no formaldehyde, camphor, toluene, or dibutyl-pthalate. There are tons of colors (over 150!) available. Most contain natural earth pigments and are therefore free of nasty chemical dyes. (Some of the colors are made with FD&C dyes, but they appear to be phasing these out.) With lots of finishes to choose from, you can go wacky with glow in the dark polish or toned down with a classic color in a shiny finish. The polish is totally full coverage, and dries really quickly. It's non-yellowing -- yay for nice nails when the polish comes off your toes at the end of summer! No Miss brand is completely dedicated to cruelty free products, and that means a lot to me. It's responsible and fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! They are going on the shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine at Whole Foods market...it's a little more than the online price, but you don't pay for shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!!! I don't use normal nail polish because of all of the yuck in them. Know I know that there is some good stuff out there.

    ReplyDelete